Monday, February 13, 2006

Damn it. Fell sick on thursday, right after my exams. Darn that stupid tin of cuttlefish. Delicious yet deadly, destroys your immune system overnight! Ended up resting at home for the next few days. Period.

Had tennis with gilbert and mark. Great session, think I'm partially sunburnt already. Mark's improved greatly, due to his large enthusiasm in this sport lately, haha. After which was Lesly's 21st birthday party. It's quite a surprise when she told me we're gonna have prata at her house. I thought she's gonna ta2 bao1 hell lot of pratas back. Hell no, she literally brought back a prata stall!!! Yup, her parents hired this prata company, which has this make shift prata stall, with an indian guy making prata on the spot for you. Cool ain't it? Lesly's house is huge, and nicely designed. How I wish I have a home like hers. I will work hard for this!!!

There you go, another 21st birthday party. More to come....simply too much....but I don't mind. Hee~

No comments: