Friday, September 02, 2005

Yea Weilian won Superstar!!!

Yea really happy that he won. Thought that he really deserve to win, although Kelly's performance was rather good too. I really admire Weilian's fighting spirit. He is one tough man, one man that I really admire. Weilian you rock!!! I almost cried when I heard him sing, but as a guy I cannot cry ma? Hahahaha. Saw the other superstar finalists during the show also, and my favourite singer is none other than SHI XIN HUI!!! She's the only singer that I voted for, and I think she really can sing very well. I hope that she can get a recording contract too. =) Saw Lijun also, who happened to be my bro's friend. She certainly looked more cheerful on stage today, compared to the previous time when she was singing. Hope everything's fine for her.

Just to backtrack, went shopping with my bro's best friend, adelene. Needed her to accompany me for shopping as my fashion taste is quite bad. We went to many places: The Edge @ Bugis Junction, Far East Plaza, Heeren, Zara etc. I bought 2 tees and a corduroy pants. All very nice I think, look nice on me at least. Muahahahaha. Quite satisfied with my shopping cart, wished that I could buy more...but not enough money. =(

Well recently I'm not in my best mood.(due to ns, what else can it be?) So I apologise to anyone who has interacted with me in one way or another...Cuz I guess my attitude was rather bad and cold. Peace~

No comments: