Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Cough, sore throat, fever, flu...

Crap, hit by the sick monster. Finally succumbed after a long absence from the doctor. I thought I would not be seeing any doctor for a year. Guess that I'm human afterall. Began sneezing on sunday like for at least 100 times? Early morning had to wake up and go for the stupid time wasting Army Half Marathon. That must be the fuse that set off the sick bomb.

Anyway, been sleeping for less than 5 hrs everyday for the past week. Reason being I'm too addicted to the tv drama LOST. Managed to download it off the net, and watched till 2+ every night. It was quite awhile since I was so addicted to a drama. Great plot, superb characters are what made the drama so successful. Season 2 is already airing over in the states, don't know when will it hit our tiny island man? Maybe june 2006? Damn, it will be quite a long wait isn't it.

Gonna start on my diploma of business administration soon. Afterwhich hopefully I will study in University of Queensland. Can I achieve good grades for my diploma? Am I able to live independently? Argh I really don't know. How???

No comments: