Sunday, October 10, 2004

weee!england won 2-0 against wales..great play by becks,owen and rooney..earlier on just went for dinner with a couple of my jc pals(abel,jerome,dennis,wenyang)@ noodle house @suntec city...had beef noodles which was actually quite tasty,but rarely filling @ the cost of $5.80.later on went to chill @ the coffee club in citylink,the one which is nearest to hmw.nice place though...just a little too cold for me.well aniwae they serve some reali decent ice blended mocha called mocha chillino...chillino sounds cool isnt it.haha~the chill-out session with my pals are all abt army....yes army..as if serving the ns is not enough and we are still talking abt it during the weekends!haha...wad to do.tink that we haf too much complains abt army life ba!still tinking of wad to do tml..must go for a haircut soon liao worz.if not ganna catch by some officer in mindef again!
next week's gonna be a hectic week for me..hope i will be able to cope fine~im actually looking for a instructional book on creating websites and also html..so i can liven up my blog a little..ani kind souls who has the bk and dun mind lending to me pls drop me a msg ya?keke..and also anione keen on a shopping trip pls drag me along,coz i tink that my wardrobe needs some new recruits....i mean new items..grrrr~.so much for army life..

No comments: