Saturday, October 23, 2004

cold,windy and rainy fridae nite/sat morning...the new blog layout has made me more enthusiastic abt blogging,haha.yesterdae managed to chat up with addie on msn.we chatted for real long sia i tink,and we chatted as if we were 10 yrs of frens alreadi!hehe no joke.real nice talking to her over msn.she's coming over to sg in nov,cant wait to pick her up at the airport!hehe~

i reported sick todae and din go camp.my cough turned asthmatic and my mom told me to go see my uncle doctor.i tink my chief clerk isnt too happy tat i reported sick the 2nd time in 2 weeks...well i couldnt help it though,the cough was getting real bad on thurs nite.just hope she can understand.i bet my section i/c sure backstab me again.haiz....

my computer cock up again todae.it keeps rebooting non-stop for god-noe-wad reasons.haf to reinstall windows over in another directory.damn it.haf to format my com once again after i haf backed up all my files in my cd-rs.darn irritating sia computer,never fail to give me tons of brain-wrecking problems.dad's laksa business is picking up in pasir ris,but at bedok,business is still like shit.all thnx to the media's incorrect depiction,saying an old guy died from cholera coz of eating hawker food at bedok interchange hawker centre.damn it.he din die from eating food from bedok for u guys' info.screw the media.period.

No comments: