Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pardon me for the extreme lack of activity in this blog. Busy I was, with countless tasks and stuff. Much had occurred in the past few months. I wished this blog has an auto update feature whereby I just need to plug the USB to my brain.

Something I've learned:

"Love is like a double edged sword. It makes you happy and fortunate, but it can hurt you to the same extent as well." Come to think of it, almost anything can be a double edged sword. You have to learn how to cope with almost anything in life, love is no exception. I need to learn how to be more embracing, understanding and caring. Aza aza fighting!

I'm getting so lazy to blog nowadays. Just look at the number of entries in 2009. Pathetic. Hopefully I find the time and energy to start blogging again.

No comments: