Sunday, November 23, 2008

Start of story:

Boy: Hey. Can't meet up tmr. Have to accompany aussie cousin.

Gal: Really?

Boy: Yup. Sorry you angry?

Gal: When you free?

Boy: Can't confirm.

Gal: Den it's alright. Let me know when you are free?

Boy: Yup.

30 minutes later...

Boy: Hey Hey I can make it tmr cos one of my cousin has plans for my aussie cousin.

Gal: I just told my mom I will stay home and help with chores.

Boy: Man..Argh...

Gal: Meet another time?

Boy: Alright...

End of story

Can't the gal in the story put aside the chores, and meet up with the boy that she has not met for 9 months? Fact is the boy has been trying hard to find free time amist his hectic schedule. He has exhausted all forms of avenue to try to take this friendship to a further level.

Fucking tired, he is.

No comments: