Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back in sg on 13th morn. Much earlier than the original planned date of 1 aug. Grandpa's condition got quite serious. Was at Rome when mom called to inform me of the bad news. No choice but to rush home immediately from Rome. Had to catch a plane from Rome to London Stansted, then a coach to Heathrow. Luckily I was able to get the earliest flight on sat, if not I would have to camp at the airport for more than 24hrs...I must have spent at least 10 pounds on the internet terminals too.

Quite sian and disappointed that my 1 month holiday had to end like this. Really missed the group in europe. I guess they are enjoying dinner at Gordon Ramsey's now. =/ Man utd, london, ireland factory outlets spree, prague, copenhagen, stockholm, oslo, helsinki...gonna miss them all.........

More sad to see my grandpa in his current state. All the freaking tubes, medication, heavy breathing. He has such strong will power, but it's obvious that it is very very taxing and tough on him.

I pray for a miracle.

No comments: