Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One week stint in sg's coming to an end real soon. Time really flies. Bro treated family to Long Beach @ east coast on sunday night. The seafood there still rocks, never fail to satisfy me!

Roast chicken, baby squid and cereal prawns
Giant black pepper crab.....oooooooooooooishiiiiiiii dez!
Giant piece of meat.

There were a few other dishes as well, didn't took pictures coz I was too indulged in devouring them instead of shooting them lol.

Monday afternoon met up with bert and sw. Great to see the m10mg bros again. Definitely have to meet the rest soon too. We had lunch at Uncle Sam. The claypot rice there is really not bad. Side dishes were tasty as well. Ran quite a few errands after the lunch. Picked up london air ticket, sent jeans for alteration, bought camera pouch and screen protector for its lcd. Side note, is it me or is it normal for mrt to be packed even during afternoon timings like 2-4pm. I walked from shenton way to chinatown just to avoid the crazy mrt crowd but ended up melting under the sun.


Got this watch on board SQ on my way back to sg. Had this USD75 voucher from them due to the little malfunction of my lcd during my previous trip to syd. Saw this nice adidas originals watch from krisshop's catalogue and thought why not? It's nice and simple, most importantly it's free. =)

It's happy to be with your family again. You know they are always there for you. Dad used his petrol points to get me a small samsonite luggage for my europe trip, as well as some funds for my new shoe, mom subsidised a part of my air ticket coz my posb was depleted and bro got me a camera for my belated bday.

Visited grandpa today. He looked pale. Doc said it was stage 3 cancer. Have to undergo chemo if possible. Mom was very sad too. I can only pray for the best.

No comments: