Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bah I'm back, to those loyal readers of mine. Those who I do not know of, haha. -_-

The month of June is coming to an end soon. This means those students will start school soon. Muahahaha. While I still can sleep till whenever I like. Month of July is just around the corner. It's the official month of the '85 babies man. Have so many friends having their 21st in the month of July, which means more money woes for me.

Just got the reply from University of New South Wales, which is having their new campus in Singapore next March 2006. The admisson office say that I can apply for their degree courses with my advanced diploma from University of Bradford, but definitely I will need some decent grades to enter UNSW, given that their admission requirements are higher than UQ. Hopefully I can get into UNSW Asia, although I have to give up the chance to study in Aussie land. Afterall, I can help my mom save alot of money, which is the top priority thing now I guess. Furthermore, all my close friends are in Singapore, so being able to study in Singapore would be a plus point. Also, I would be able to help out with my parents' biz.

My friends - If you were me, what would you do? Comments are welcomed. Thanks in advance. =)

No comments: