Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Darn I think my previous post was stupid. I sound like a kid in wonderland. Anyway, it's the first time in abt 2 yrs that I had no monday blues (excluding holidays...). Why? Coz I'm clearing my leave and not going camp anymore. *Claps hard*

The month of march is really a period of extensive slacking, day-dreaming and towning (going town). Relaxed so much that I thought I was in my JC days. =(

Attended bert's 21st at sentosa costa sands, pretty decent place coz it was near the beach. Had Zhenhao to accompany me, and daniel as chauffeur (lol) to drive us to MoS for the collection THE BAND, haha. I went in with t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, attracting unneccessary stares. Luckily this pretty door bitch accompanied me all the way in to the office. Actually I don't club that often now, no idea why I wanted to get this band anyway. Took weiqi's car back to sentosa, it was a rather bumpy ride due to eh..the driver wasn't weiqi, but his gf..lol~A couple of us stayed over, and chit-chatted over at the poolside. It was an enjoyable evening...Kudos to bert for all this effort.

1 worker resigned, and another sacked. Business really isn't that easy to manage. Worked at parents' stall for the past 2 days, and I'm reminded again of the kind of hardship they are going through. All the tough work they are undergoing to provide us with a good life. Especially my mom, she is working like more than 12hrs a day. Simply hurts my heart to see that. I always tell her that once my brother and I graduate from uni, we will make sure she and dad will get to enjoy life. And enjoying life means working less hours, going for holidays, going for spas, going for golf practice (which they are deprived of due to their work), going for sumptous dinners, going shopping...etc..My brother and I must really keep to our promise. Right brother? (I know your reading this from aussie. Haha)

Due date for assignment and class test is just around the corner. I must really pick myself up and get the grades I got for the earlier module. Gambatte neh!!!

No comments: