Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Aloha peepz
Yea I know it's been a while since I blogged. Rather busy for the past few weeks, busy with work in camp, busy with my AOP(finally over le, felt so good that day. I wanna thank all my team members!!!) and also busy with meeting up with my marist bros. Finally can get abit of rest this week.

But it's kinda weird actually, for the past few weeks I was so busy that I was only home for dinner like 1-2 times at most? Now that I'm more free, I'm actually feeling weird, as in uneasy. Only then I thought that being busy is quite good in a way, it makes you forget your troubles, makes you sleep soundly and causes time to pass by quickly...meaning closer to my ORD date, haha!

Any office still suck as usual, really don't wish to elaborate anymore. It just sucks.@!@!*@(_
Hmm...don't know what to say liao, will post again.

*Pics*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Phystallions go to Bollywood!!! You guys rock!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Something's amiss..

No comments: