Thursday, January 06, 2005

Damn long neber blog liaoz.
Its been quite a while since i blog, duno if its just pure laziness or wad, just couldnt get myself to create a new post. Well last yr(2004) was quite a year for me, being in the army teaches u quite some stuff, and more or less makes you grow more mature. The year 2004 definitely din end as well as i expected, the devastating earthquake which create the deadly tsunamis claimed more than 100k of lives in southeast asia. Is this a form of punishment to mankind? Or does it signify other meaning? I really hope that this disaster can serve as a lesson to many other people, cherish wad u haf now and be contented with wad u haf.

Its kinda ironic coz im quite sick but im still blogging. Recently there is a new 'rule' in my office stating that we cant report sick out of camp animore, and that sucks pretty much. I'm still running a fever and i gotta go back camp tml, grrr......Life in office certainly isnt as simple as i experienced 10 mths ago. Politics seem to be more complicated, big shots going gaga more frequently, haf caused the morale of nsfs to plunge. How i wish i can ord in a blink of an eye.....I just hope that 2005 will be a great year for my family and me, both in health and in business.


New yr eve celebration in camp


Xmas eve celebration at Mount Faber Safra

No comments: