Saturday, November 06, 2004

bored!!

havent been blogging for quite some time,due to lazyness+work at office was quite busy for the past few days.alex's constant nagging that im not blogging persuaded me to blog on this cold and windy night.

yesterdae was our DY CMEO's(Deputy Chief Maintenance Officer) farewell dinner.sir,kenneth,junfeng,xueling and i were the group was in charge.and i must say that last nite was one of my most embarassing nite ever in my life.to cut the story short,i was supposed to be helping out in presenting quite a number of gifts to DY.how unfortunate can i get?coz i DROP.....yes i said DROP....a wooden piece of souvenior onto the carpeted stage.the audience which includes my CMEO COL Ng,lots of LTC and officers,burst into tears of laughter almost immediately.luckily the souvenior was intact,or else i tink i will be in some reali deep shit.at that time,i wish i could find a place to bury my fiery red-blooded head..hows that for a reali HUGE Embarrassment?My Hd of Dept Maj Chua din scold me,instead she told me that it was alrite,and i actually helped to lighten up the gloomy atmosphere.haha,i tink my reputation in my formation is gone liao!

enough talking abt my cock-up,i will be doing my duty tml,which is a saturdae.how boring can it get man..doing a duty on a weekend.no choice though,hope i can endure through the day with the help of my ps2 and the meteor garden 2 drama series that i will be bringing along.most certainly hope that my Duty Officer will be the kind that likes to play games.*prays*
i will be looking forward to the next week as my BROTHER is coming back to SG!!!woooo,haven seen him in a long time,erm abt 4 mths+ ba.will ask my sir if i can take off on tuesday to pick him up,den my family will go for a sumptous meal as he requested!thursday is a holiday,and tat makes the working week even shorter..hell yea.cant wait for next week as it will be a week later that i will be getting my Half-Life 2 Collectors' Edition,the game that i waited for 5 yrs.

No comments: